Thursday, 16 February 2017

78. Week 7, Dividend status update

The past few days have been extraordinary. The blog has been performing really well, and it really allows me to set some thoughts aside. Get my ducks in a row and live happily ever after. Structured and organised. Without any doubt, starting a blog has really helped me in gaining better insight of what my portfolio is actually doing. And whether it is making any money. Since my investments are 100% self-supporting (no cash top-ups were performed in the past years, only 1 major withdrawal) monitoring performance is really important!



What I learned from Forbes.com today:
Learning how to effectively communicate your message will never go out of style

-Kristi Dosh-
This post only contains 1 message:

Till date, this week the following dividends were distributed: