Friday, 19 May 2017

97. Week 20, Dividend status update 2017

Another week of ups and downs. We started off on sunday with our little babyJ being ill. Where ill kids always are a poor sight, no matter no big or small. So a little less caring about anything else and a lot more focusing on our little man brought me to Wednesday (all of a sudden!) where he appeared to beAs fit as a fiddle and ready for love.” Just saying, this expression exists! And to complete this day as a cherry on a cake: Royal Dutch Shell dividends! But then...


It may have been a flaw in hygiene rules after refreshing babyJ. Or just bad luck, but as I’m writing this I feel not too great myself. I will not go in further details, but it appears that I spent a part of the night sleeping on the toilet. But hey, now that May usually is one of the skinnier months my hopes were not set too high. Therefore, (taking in account the forecast) 2017 should definitely rock the dividend boat.

Here’s some figures for this week!


If you have a minute, don’t hesitate to fill me in on your thoughts / opinions. Some good (and free) advice is always welcome. If you feel like connecting, please hit the Google+ follow button or find me on twitter!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment